Custom Engineered Wood Pallets
FCA Packaging designs and builds custom pallets, skids and platforms. If you have products that require more than a commodity pallet or standard size, then we can help. We utilize a variety of materials and design software to optimize performance and cost.
If you have very large and complex needs, we can help design and deliver typically within 24-48 hours depending on your location. We can also provide on-site production services to speed up your assembly process and lead time.
Benefits of Using FCA Packaging’s Custom Pallets:
- Designed and engineered to the unique specifications of your products
- Capability to meet low or high volume custom size products and orders
- Use of materials that are both durable and economical
- Tested to ASTM Standards
- ISPM 15 certified for export shipping when required
- Heat treating services available
- Oversize dimensions and custom dimensions of any size
- Protective components, inner pack, blocking, packaging, shock-absorbing floors, floating floors, die-cut foam inserts
Industry and applications where our pallets are used today:
- Fabrics and Paper Products
- Steel and other metal rolls and sheets
- Alloy bars
- Industrial equipment
- Green energy
- Sensitive Electronics
- Medical Equipment
- Aerospace components
- Construction Equipment
- Oil and Gas
Perhaps your product requires more than a pallet and we can provide a recommendation based on our nearly 35 years of experience. We also custom build skids, crates, and other packaging products in wood, steel, expendable steel, corrugated, or plastic.
With locations throughout the United States including near your location, we can provide your pallets in a timely manner. We can even come on site to get specifications.